HOME ABOUT CONTACT POLICY SITEMAP FOLLOW

Sunday, June 04, 2017

New Apps in My Phone

Hey guys. I just rearranged the post of New Journey. If you would like o reread it you may visit here. In this week, I had installed three aplication in my phone. I am very glad to share with you guys. I think these three application very usefull to use.


1. Timetable


In this app, you may put your study timetable for student. Other than that, you also can write your task, examination date and holidays date. You can see your timetable in weekview or dayview.

this is view in weekview

in this application


For me, it's really suitable for all people either as student or workers. It really usefull and good for us. We also can set the reminder to remind us what subject in that day and our task. 

2. Al Quran Melayu


This application is special for you to read al-quran. You also may to hear the sound of people read al-quran. The special in this app is you may bookmark which part is the last sentence you read. You also can look the surah in surah view or juz view. Besides, you also can know the time of prayer time in your place. Just set the location.



3. Night Mode


I really love this app. This app is use for you to decress your phone brightness. It can decress your phone battery uses. After I use this app it's really can save my phone battery. 

So this is just some short sharing from me. Have fun!!! 

8 comments:

Siqah Hussin said...

Timetable menarik untuk student. Senang nak track segala exam dan dateline kan =)

Lenne Zulkiflly said...

I must give that Night Mode a try because even if my brightness is at 0% at night, I still think it's too bright for me lolll

Lenne Zulkiflly Blog

Amer Ridzuan said...

I don't have the timetable apps. I just screenshot the timetable and make it as my wallpaper hahaha (http://ameridzuan.blogspot.com/)

Nurul Najihah said...

@Siqah Hussin betul

Nurul Najihah said...

@Lenne Zulkiflly hahahhh yes you may try it

Nurul Najihah said...

@Amer Ridzuan that also a good idea

farah adila said...

i should install timetable too . thanks for sharing :)

sya mimie said...

Waaa.. baru tahu ada apps timetable tu.. hehe

-->