HOME ABOUT CONTACT POLICY SITEMAP NEWS FOLLOW

Monday, May 08, 2017

THE AMERZING BLOGLIST: An unique nickname



Hi guys! I joined a segment by Amer. So Amer this is my review for your blog Amer :


REVIEW:

Honestly Amer I am very excited if I found blogger from male. I had found some male's blogger before this but you have a little different from others. You know I am really proud of you. Why? Because you just started blogging since last year. But, your achievement in blogging was so wowww... It's look like you had an experience in blogging before this. I am really like your blog. It's neat and look professional. So far you always give some tips in men's fashion. First time I meet blog talk about it. Hehe.. Besides, I am very proud of you because you can maintain to write in english in every post. You really inspired me. (I am still in practicing process to write in english). 

You know, sometimes I felt like give up to learn english. I can't understand the grammar nicely. But every time I found blog in english it really inspired me. Oh ya Amer I would like to inform you that I not like your Facebook page cause I had deactive my Facebook acount. Maybe you can read it at here.

*Sorry Amer terpanjang pula reviewnya

THE MOST AMAZING THING THAT HAD HAPPENED IN MY LIFE: 

I don't know what I must tell you. Maybe this story is not really amazing. As us know my name is Najihah. So usually people will call me Jiha or Jia. Somes call me Jiji. But, there is someone who call me with an unique name. I got this nickname during I was in Form 5 if not mistake. So what's it? She called me 'Haha'. Yes Haha. Thats it. One of my nickname. And only she that call me by that name. Maybe it's look weird but that's it reality. 

p/s: Sorry Amer cause you have to read my broken english. You know since I found your blog I like to say word Amazing. 

Hope the readers can understand what I was trying to tell.

28 comments:

Mellya Musa said...

good luck :D
mellyacrayola.blogspot.my

Nurul Najihah said...

@Mellya Musa thank you :)

Masyitah Jafri said...

So cute Haha 💕😆

Amer Ridzuan said...

Thank you, your review on me make me fell so shy and humble. I don't mind errors but I appreciate your effort to write this in English. Well done. One more thing Haha, your nickname is awesome :P . Thanks for joining :)

Putri Athierah said...

hi there :) such a simple and nice blog, love it !

http://crap-sody.blogspot.my/

Lokman Hakim said...

gud luck nurul...

Jun Zie said...

all the best tau =D

Qbal Ramlan said...

@Nurul Najihah. Tak apa english tak betul. janji faham😂😂

Nurul Najihah said...

@Masyitah Jafri hahahhh syi

Nurul Najihah said...

@Amer Ridzuan welcome hehe risau gak kalau orang tak faham

Nurul Najihah said...

@Putri Athierah hi nice to meet you

Nurul Najihah said...

@Lokman Hakim thanks

Nurul Najihah said...

@Jun Zie thank you :)

Nurul Najihah said...

@Qbal Ramlan tulah risau orang tak faham apa yang cuba nak disampaikan je

Nurulatika Yunus said...

Nice story. I also love reading Amer's Blog. Like he said "Amerzing" haha.. thanks for coming to my blog and comment. I really appreciate it. I try to search your cbox but I don't find it.. It hard for me to blogwalking hehe. I felt awkward if I have to blogwalking at you post entry hehe

Nice to meet you Najiha :D
https://ciknurul23.blogspot.my

Noor Maizan said...

Cutey name. I love when my bro-in-law call me Mae chang, only him call me with that name, i don't know why but i love it since it sounds like Korean name, ahahahhahaha perasan. :P

Syara Nur Qistina said...

Blogwalking here! And done follow your blog! BW because terjumpa ayat tak tengok tv tapi layan anime dalam blog Kak Nurul ehehehe xD

antynid said...

all the best awak :)

Tiara Sapphire said...

comel je nickname Haha tu..hehe

Jasmi Bakri said...

Let me call you Haha then start from now. Haha eh hihi

Nurul Najihah said...

@Nurulatika Yunus thanks for your visiting here. I am really sorry for distubing you by search my cbox

Nurul Najihah said...

@Noor Maizan wow Mae chang also a cutey name.

Nurul Najihah said...

@Syara Nur Qistina hahahhh thanks for coming here. minat anime juga ke?

Nurul Najihah said...

@antynid thank you :)

Nurul Najihah said...

@Tiara Sapphire hehe

Nurul Najihah said...

@Jasmi Bakri hahahhh sure you can call me by that name

Mardhiyyah Rosli said...

assalamualaikum,

blogwalking dari segmen yang sama

https://lovelysunshine93.blogspot.my/2017/05/the-amerzing-bloglist-believe-in-myself.html

Amer Ridzuan said...

Hi, I'm here for the final judgement for the AMERZING Bloglist winners. Maybe you will be one of 'em. Wait for the announcement on this 3 June 2017. Cheers!!!

-->