HOME ABOUT CONTACT POLICY SITEMAP FOLLOW

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

#Arkitek Jalanan

Hey guys. Did you guys had went to PBAKL at PWTC? Or you had planned to go there? Wowww... I'm so jelaoused with those had chance to go there. But, I am so glad too because I had got one of book from there. Someone had treat me. Wuhuuu... I am so happy because it was one of my books list. What book it is? It is Arkitek Jalanan by Teme Abdullah.


Did you know Teme? He is an architecture and Artist. He also author of Pelukis Jalanan and Arkitek Jalanan. Arkitek Jalanan is his second book. It just published during the first day of PBAKL. It is extension of Pelukis Jalanan. I had read Pelukis Jalanan twice. It make me feel motivated after I read it.


So what this book about? As summary, this book is about life Teme in overseas. It was quick challenged of his life. I suggest for you to read this book if you feel unmotivated or want to give up. The words also simple. (sempoi-sempoi je). I am very proud with him. I also love with all his drawing. It was very nice and beautiful. You may see it at instagram @itsteme

this is his first book #Pelukis Jalanan

You know, it's very trending now #Pelukis Jalanan and #Arkitek Jalanan at twitter and instagram. So guys feel free to follow his instagram and twitter account to know more.

Before this I am so jelaous saw all tweet about #Arkitek Jalanan. It's really treanding. Most people go to PBAKL to grab this book. Now, I had get my book. So I am so excited to read it.


Besides of his motivation words, this book also content some of his drawing. It's really nice. It's really inspired me to improve my drawing skill.

So I am very thankful to the one that treat me. Jazakhallahu khairu khatiran. May Allah bless you. Sorry for disturbing you. ๐Ÿ˜…(Hope you not read this ahahhhh)

2 comments:

Masyitah Jafri said...

Wahh best dpt bace buku diee. ๐Ÿ˜Š Nnt nak try gakla beli.Thanks 4 sharing๐Ÿ˜‹

Fairuz Aqilah said...

Ala, tak beli pun lagi! Banyak betul buku dalam wishlist yang tak kesampaian lagi nak beli including these two!

-->