HOME ABOUT CONTACT POLICY SITEMAP NEWS FOLLOW

Sunday, April 16, 2017

My New Header

Assalamualaikum and hi. Did you guys see new thing in my blog? Yes, my header. I had changed my header on 14 April 2017. So what is your comment for my new header?



For your information, it has been designed by my friend, Masyitah. She made it for me. She designed it by application Photoscape.

this is my old header

So, from simple header I had changed it to new header. But I had made some changed from my friend design. I resize it suitable with size of this blog header.

my new header

If you guys have any inquiries or want to collabrate with she you may contact she by this email : masyitahjafri@gmail.com . Just tell her that you know she from my post. You can discuss with she. The charge also advisible. So, have fun!




22 comments:

Shaidatul Aireen said...

Simple but nice! Yang penting purple warna favourite elsa yay hakhakhak

elsaalicious.blogspot.my/2017/04/tree-steak-house-sungai-buloh.html

tenku butang said...

I love the color.. Simple dan cantik

Shafyqah Azry said...

cantiknya blog awak. simple dan kemas. header pun cantik!

Fairuz Aqilah said...

Simple but very nice! I love it. 😘

Siqah Hussin said...

Nampak berseri blog ni bila ada header colorful :)

Nurul Najihah said...

@Shaidatul Aireen hehe cantikkan warna purple

Nurul Najihah said...

@tenku butang terima kasih

Nurul Najihah said...

@Shafyqah Azry biasa je blog ni sekarang baru berseri sikit

Nurul Najihah said...

@Fairuz Aqilah saya pun suka tengok warnanya cantik

Nurul Najihah said...

@Siqah Hussin hehe tulah sebelum ni hitam putih je

Lady Tash Roy said...

fuh cantik

Ana Fatihah said...

Macam sebelum ni jugak simple but nice. Cuma, header baru ni lagi menyerlah dengan warna-warni tu. Saya suka, saya suka! :D

SHAF NAJMI said...

Colourful colour. Like it Najihah! 😊

Nurul Najihah said...

@Lady Tash Roy thank you

Nurul Najihah said...

@Ana Fatihah yes nampak lagi menyerlah saya pun suka

Nurul Najihah said...

@SHAF NAJMI me too syaf

Mazni Munawar said...

nice header! i love the watercolor background! :D
tpi lebih nampak menyerlah kalau tulisan peaceful tu guna warna putih hehe

Fatina said...

cantik header! :)

Syah BaNu said...

lawa header baru tu :)
jom join my segmen --> https://mulan-sahbanu.blogspot.my/2017/04/segmen-blogwalking-bloglist-by-miss-banu.html

Nurul Najihah said...

@Mazni Munawar thank you

Nurul Najihah said...

@Fatina terima kasih

Nurul Najihah said...

@Syah BaNu terima kasih nanti ada kesempatan saya sertai

-->